Personalization request

1724.8 In reply to 1724.7 
Hi Luca,

re: #1 - I was able to cook up an updated script for you for this one too. It's attached as Mirror_DeleteInputs2.zip - unzip it to get 2 files Mirror.js and Mirror.htm and same as the previous update copy them into the \commands subfolder in MoI's main installation folder.

That should then give you a new "Delete input objects" checkbox option which will show up when you are prompted to pick the first and second point of the mirror axis. If you check this option, then the original objects will be deleted when you finish the command like you are asking about.

re: #3 - you wrote:
> I know that in some case, I make same boolean operation , and
> after that I cannot edit the result in moi.

Could you please describe a little more about what kind of editing you are asking about? I mean like history-update editing where you edit the original curves and have like a lofted or extruded surface from those curves update, or do you mean editing control points of objects like turning on points for a box with Edit/Show pts?

There are different ways to "edit" objects in MoI and the answer will probably be a little different for each different editing method...

- Michael

(Update - fixed a problem in the mirror script, attached fixed version: Mirror_DeleteInputs2.zip)

EDITED: 27 Jun 2008 by MICHAEL GIBSON