feature request. Inferencing

1657.19 In reply to 1657.16 
Hi. Michael,
Yes i am refering to sketchup . you are right they are not called construction lines it is a tape measure tool but can be used in a similar manner.
Yes i agree 100% moi has a better construction line tool and it does a lot more than sketchup's can, but you sure can create one between any two points/shapes/curves etc.
What bothers me is having to clutter my view with lines other than what i'm working on(if i can help it) its just a personal preference and i also feel it saves a few more steps.

I must admit i had the straight snap toggle of a couple of times Thanks for pointing that out. I'll get used to it one wy or the other

The line that was overshot in my video is easily avoidable i was just a tad sloppy. I could have infered it better but i did not want to restart the recording. lazy me!

Ha!
I should not have made the statement about the house. It is possible to do without infrencing and without it i'd have to use the tape measure tool which also creates the clutter i want to avoid in the first place.

Please do ignore the request though...really. i will get used to moi's method.