Idea for filleting of surface corners....

In Moi you can fillet edges, but you cannot automatically fillet a corner of a surface?

The first picture shows a Moi corner. The last ones show how one can make a G2 corner fillet in Rhino by using the BlendCrv command.

I have often seen situations where this would be handy to have a tool for doing automatically. Especially if you needs to do it on many elements that needs tha same corner treatment, but the surfaces vary. This can often be found in architecture that uses free form surfaces.

The way I do it in rhino is clumsy and manual: I trim with a blend curve that doesn't necessarily lie on the surface, but it gets automatically pulled to the surface by rhinos Trim command.

-since the surface has its own coordinates (u and v) it could be possible to draw a g1 or g2 curve on the corner on any surface, using the u+v coordinates and a blending formula. In this case it would Stick on any surface.
Ideally one should be allowed to type in the exact distance on each side of the corner (see pics)
That would indeed be handy.

I think the fillet tool in Moi could possibly be tuned to fillet corner points on surfaces in this way?
I can just hope its not very difficult it is to implement though.