Gallery

A little note about the gallery quality :

I think we (you Michael) should raise up the gallery quality a little bit. Actually there are 3 kind of images : Nice models and nice rendering of them ... nice models but so so rendering ... and some really low quality models.

And I'm saying that with all respect to the owners, I understand that we don't have the same skills, the same background ... some of us are hobbyist, and that's great.

But, I think that Moi gallery is also very important, it's a showcase of the product quality ... so some selection has to be made about the quality.

Maybe you should also give some rules, as there is not render engine in Moi, a top quality wireframe is more important that a hyper realistic rendering.
There is a script for creating hires viewport image that will probably help ... it will give something more 'uniform' and constant (same resolution, no gui)

After that extra rendering images are joined, and showed on the gallery depending of the image quality.

I can understand this selection is not an easy task, as it might frustrate some users ...

Cheers