idea for "plug ins" and ad on pallet in v2

I know the danger of cluttering the interface has been discussed a lot, so maybe this has been suggested before. If so, please excuse me.

Ok, two of the things that make moi great are: 1. the elegant interface/nice shading, 2. the strong modeling capabilities.
Lots and lots of features is good too, but only the ones YOU need and when you need them.

So, could it be that the user could drag-and-drop separate files into a pallet. It will all add to a collapsable pallet that doesn't take up much visual space in collapsed mode. The plug-in files can simply lie in a folder, that can be downloaded for free from the Moi website.
(i am imagining an electric plug-icon for the files :) right now..., kinda as an analogy to watting up the Moi lightbulb)

This is the most important: the user can check persistent or not persistent plug-ins pallet. So if she/he chooses "persistent off", the everything is back to the "core" Moi.
I think this way of doing it is useful once it starts to get many features. Not everyone needs everything available all the time. Me for example, wouldn't need layers most of the time if that will come in Moi.

What do you think?

Regards,
-Fredrik
Image Attachments:
Size: 6.7 KB, Downloaded: 48 times, Dimensions: 32x32px