Can't live without it

I too can`t live without Moi, all the other modelling apps seem clumsy and akward to use compared too Moi (I don`t do organic stuff).

I started playing around with 3d about 1,5 years ago and got frustrated trying all these different apps (a lot).
The first software that felt intuitive for me was SketchUp (purchased it) and have stuck to it until I discovered Moi.
When I tried it for the first time I was up and running in minutes, no other app that I`ve tried has this easy learning curve.
It just felt natural to me compared to poly modelling apps.
Great job Michael, you`ve really made an app that make me model the way I think without constantly looking up commands etc.

I model architechture for rendering as a hobby and feel that Moi lacks very little for this purpose.
There are two thing maily that i miss, sweep through sharp corners (see attachement) and object properties/layer function of some kind (I understand that You`re going to implement this in V2).
Are you going to implement "sharp corner" sweeps?

Ohh, one more thing, Moi inspired me look for other nurbs modellers like Rhino.
I downloaded the trial and kind of liked it, though not as fast and fluid UI as Moi, but had a strong toolset.
Love that you can import 2d dwg plans fairly intact (SketchUp looses a lot of the information).
I use it mainly for rendering (bought a Maxwell licence some time ago).
Would you recommend it as a supplement in the modelling department, or will Moi V2 suffice for large scene management.

Cheers :)
Attachments: