Brushing up on modelling

Got some time for my first Moi modelling exercise, here it is, it's not much but something I ran into while modelling was interesting.
As I was brushing my teeth I thought what could I model quickly, then I looked what was in my hand.

So I got some rough dimensions and started a simple toothbrush, everything was going fine until I got to the bristles, I looked
around on the web to get some ideas on how others would model the bristles and they were just too neat, like a brand new toothbrush.
So I thought I'll try and model them like a worn toothbrush, when I got what I wanted I copied that one bunch of bristles in 30 places but
as I was placing each copy the computer was getting slower and slower until moi crashed, I sent the report to Michael and it was empty,
Michael explaining I could of run out of memory and suggested I set my mesh angle higher and uncheck 'Add Detail to Inflections' in the
options and 'presto' I could work with the model again. Thanks again Michael.

Anyhow it was a good experience and I love using Moi.
By the way I counted 2580 seperate solid entities and after that little tweak in the view options Moi handles it with no probs.

Cheers
Danny
Image Attachments:
Size: 198.9 KB, Downloaded: 72 times, Dimensions: 1474x966px
Size: 86.1 KB, Downloaded: 17 times, Dimensions: 1460x326px
Size: 68.6 KB, Downloaded: 14 times, Dimensions: 1437x254px
Size: 149.4 KB, Downloaded: 43 times, Dimensions: 1474x966px
Size: 153.6 KB, Downloaded: 39 times, Dimensions: 1474x966px
Size: 349.1 KB, Downloaded: 130 times, Dimensions: 1474x966px
Size: 441.8 KB, Downloaded: 72 times, Dimensions: 1474x966px