Modeling a cell phone : Sony Ericsson T650i

Hi there, after finishing the halogen lamp, which is a great tutorial, i finally moved on to do my own thing. Modeling a cell phone.
But i encoutered a first obstacle for me

The general modeling process so far was like this:
- Create a rectangle, make planar and extrude
- Merge with some lines to create the various parts, to subdivide the screen, the keys. At least where they are in the end.
- Creating circles upper left and right corner to create the sensors.
Extrude the circles - Boolean - difference them with the hull - Fillet the edges - create new circles (-plane them) to form the glass protecting the sensors

So now i want to create the speaker above the sony ericsson brand. So i create a rectangle, fillet the edges to get it nice round. I surely could have done this too, with 2 lines and 2 arcs forming the speakers.

After that, i extruded it to again bool diff. it from the hull. But this time it doesnt work proberly. I couldnt fillte the edges anymore after the difference. ( I wanted to fillet the visible edges on the hull)
I could also bool merge the speakers, but then the grid goes through the whole upper hull instead of just a few mm.
Also after the bool diff it from the hull the edges around are subdivived and not just a single "curve" as they were before extruding them. I hope you understand what i mean.

I added some pic. To illustrate my problem.
Image Attachments:
Size: 100.1 KB, Downloaded: 42 times, Dimensions: 1440x866px
Size: 139.3 KB, Downloaded: 95 times, Dimensions: 1440x866px
Size: 41.8 KB, Downloaded: 115 times, Dimensions: 322x358px