Another alternative UI

-Hi Ed, well I guess with a system like that you would be looking at setting up some dozens or maybe hundreds of default keyboard shortcuts right out of the box.

-MoI's shortcut key philosophy is sort of opposite of that - it's more like letting you set up shortcut keys that personalize things to how you may want to do things with only a pretty small number of defaults.

Well I think thats great but one thing i thought is that you can let the users assign one shortcut to a group of tools inside the options panel.

Think of having a window where you assign one key (like right now) but instead of being limited to add one tool to that key, you can (for example) clic a plus button and add another tool below to that same shortcut key and then when using it, the tools behind that shortcut will cycle in the order you added them.

Currently i have the left side of my keyboard full of shortcuts for working with the left hand in the keyboard and the right hand with the mouse, but even if I use all the keys in my keyboard, they will not be enough for all the tools i use often. Actually I almost use all the tools you have put inside of MoI and more that i have in my plugin gallery.

I think for enhancing the shortcut system and preparing it for all the new tools you plan to add, this cycling solution can be a lot better than having a more-than-one-letter shortcut system and having to press enter or spacebar for activating each shortcut. It will be more intuitive too.