Another alternative UI

1521.9 In reply to 1521.6 
Thanks for the comments people. I made this partially because I wanted to see how far I could get and also I always like customizing the interface. For V2 I would also really like to be able to detach the palettes (tabs?). I have a whole second monitor that I use for palettes for photoshop, etc. that MoI can't use at the moment.

>> It looks like you have really gotten the hang of all the mechanisms that make up the UI.

Thanks Michael. I'm no html expert though - I just kept trying things until I figured out what did what. Managed to cause a few errors along the way but nothing stopped MoI loading.

>>What I dont understand is why the scale array is not where the
>>other array tool is....?

I put it there because, in my mind, it isn't really an array. It's a tool you use after you made an array. Made sense to me ;-)

>>For example Select tab with additional commands from Tony could be under one button, like Boolean etc

I tried to make this but failed to get it working properly. Also this makes for an extra click which I didn't want so I gave up and left them all available. I find myself using the select all curves one quite a bit.

Regards
Tony