Booloean Problem Closed

1504.22 In reply to 1504.19 
Hi Steve,

> No, just your attitude towards bug reports, and your
> indication that none will be fixed.

I did put in a considerable effort to fix all the major bugs before the final 1.0 release.

That has helped to make a very stable final release, but at the same time makes it less of an important issue to send out further updates for it.

If you find major bugs that really prevent you from getting work done, those are the kinds of things that I will definitely make an effort to fix up in a 1.0 service release if it is feasible for me to do so.

This one certainly does not fall into that category.

I've tried to previously explain that making changes to a released product is a risky thing, it is easy to destabilize things by making changes, sometimes it is surprising how small of a change can have unintended consequences.

As a result, I am going to be very conservative about making changes to the already stable release.

Once the 2.0 beta versions start, I will be a lot more responsive to making changes in that version. So you won't have to wait very long if you want that type of thing.

Anyway, I have tried to explain this numerous times, it does not seem to be productive to continue this particular discussion any more, I will close this particular thread.

- Michael