Booloean Problem Closed

1504.17 In reply to 1504.13 
Hi Michael,

>>>But unfortunately due to the nature of geometry, I have not been able to manually test every single combination of every single geometric shape combined together, there is just too much variation.

I thought the beta testers would of done most combinations.

>>>I'm not sure exactly what you expect for me to have done, I mean do you expect for me to have manually drawn every single possible rotational alignment between a cylinder and a sphere in my own testing?

Possibly 4, one in each view.

>>>The difference is that I tend to draw these in the 3D view

It is not always easy to use the 3d view for some construction.

>>>In fact, I'm a bit confused - have you run into the problem at all on your own, or just when you experimented with the specific example?

Yup, on the chess piece. I was having a number of problems attempting to boolean out sweep solids.

>>>During a beta release period it is a lot easier for me to slip in bug fixes more rapidly.... I think I've already explained this before.

But you say this is a problem with the library and not in your own code, so how could you fix this anyway?

>>>If you are unhappy with the quality of the product or with my release policy, then I can certainly refund your money if you would prefer to switch to a different product.

So I have to be completely happy and not question, or take a refund and go away?

-Steve