Booloean Problem Closed

1504.12 In reply to 1504.11 
Hi Michael,

>>>Nope, not this particular one.

Not from beta testing, mmm, did you not see that problem yourself? Not that it is a problem for myself, as I construct differently, and in such a needed case would look for and check split lines, or as possibly correctly stated by yourself "seams".

>>>It's somewhat more natural to draw this in the 3D view since it is easier to target the center osnap at the top of the cylinder there, so that's probably why it wasn't reported during the beta.

I do find such as unpredictable, but, I cannot argue, or know how other users think or use MoI, but would expect such simple problem to be found by yourself. Do you not use MoI?

>>>I mean let me know if you run across it while trying to build other models, I can repeat this example over here as well.

Sorry, you say you can repeat this, but you need more info? I could cause this to cause me loads of problems, but I currently work around, as I do with any problems I find, but that does not infer I am happy to continue in such a direction.

Michael,
I do not expect your software to be without some problems/bugs, but what is reported is very simplistic and should not appear,... but, even the books I have on nurbs are not error free.

- Steve