Make pipes easier for tubulars/pipes frames professionnals designers

1463.16 In reply to 1463.15 
Hi Pierre, did you unzip the files, and can you double check that you have 2 files named Pipe.js and Pipe.htm inside the C:\Program Files\MoI 1.0 trial\commands folder?

Also can you tell me what you have listed for your shortcut key for Pipe under Options / Shortcut keys?

I just gave it a quick try over here with the no-save trial version and I couldn't see any problems over here anyway...

Also, it actually isn't supposed to pop up a new window - it should show the pipe options in the upper-right area of the main window.

And also the options won't show up immediately after you click a rail, you have to push Done or Right-click after selecting the rail, if you did not have anything selected before running the command. In general I would recommend selecting the rails before running the command though, then it should go directly to the options page.

One other possible issue - I think that anything older than the brand newest version of Parallels had problems running the Direct3D display system that MoI uses, so if you are using an older version of that you might want to update it.

- Michael