RingCircle Creator

Hi all,

Micheal was kind enough to build a tool for MoI jewelry designers to draw specific ring sizes.

I filled in the measurements for each country system, referencing a number of ring size charts I found online.
However, I'm really only familiar with the US system, so if anyone notices any discrepancies, please let me know.

There is also a "custom size", option, which is essentially the same as the regular circle tool.

To install, unzip the RingCircle Zip folder, placing both RingCircle files ( html and jscript ) in the "commands" folder of MoI ( C:\Program Files\MoI 1.0\commands )

The RingCircle tool won't show up in MoI unless you turn it on with a keyboard shortcut. To make the shortcut, click the "Options" icon at the bottom right area of MoI

(it looks like a yellow gear) and under "Shortcut Keys", add a key and a command. You can choose whatever key you prefer....I used the key "R" and typed in the command "RingCircle". ( with no quotation marks )

Hope you find it useful...please send your appreciation and thanks to Michael! :-)

-Jesse

http://jdkjewelry3d.blogspot.com
Attachments: