Exportations

141.14 In reply to 141.11 
Hi Pilou, thanks for gathering more information.

So I don't believe that his original request to have the fully cleaned ngon support is really possible, since it is not possible to have a polygon with a hole in it in an OBJ file. Even Cinema4D is not able to generate the type of file that he wants!

But as others have requested, it is possible to do a quad export where possible, that's what I will focus on.

> <Within the archive there is the Adware software (called "55c5y1mk.exe"), and I do> not like these better then my firewall. The exe (see above) had been put there by ??,
> and I would not advice to install Adware soft, even it is made by ??. :)>
> and this one <Adware/CommAd alert message>

Wow, this is the first I've heard of this. I definitely have not put any kind of adware into MoI!!!

I just ran spybot search & destroy and AdAware on my system, and I could not detect this problem.

Do you know what adware checker they are using? It is not uncommon for there to be "false positive" reports, especially with some checkers.

They should probably run a virus checker as well, it is possible they have a virus that is infecting their files. The official release of the last beta should have this exact size:
4,536,544 moi_Sep-26-2006_setup.exe
If it is different than that, their file has become infected after it was downloaded.

MoI has been downloaded 15,367 times so far - I'm confident that if the original was infected I would have heard something about it before now.

I did a google search for "55c5y1mk.exe" and got nothing...

- Michael