Open the save menu need a long time (large model problem)

1351.8 In reply to 1351.7 
Hi Michael,

sounds good for me - polygon mesh creation at high quality only, but the possibilty to export the display mesh.
Right, speed isn't so important like quality. And the MOI mesher is extreme fast compared to the buggy Rhino mesher, that need an extrem long time to create an unuseable mesh:

http://news2.mcneel.com/scripts/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=rhino&item=279500&utag=

If you could implement Multi-Core support, that would be phantastic, than it could be 4 times faster at my current device model here - a dream. I'm not sure, how good the display mesh will be for my need, so, a multi-core support could be more important for meshing.

One wish more - could it be possible to create a mesh within MOI without export? Since exist a copy&paste conection to Rhino, this could be a shortway for the mesh from MOI to Rhino.

Thanks,
Micha

PS: My problem from last, that the "save menu" need a long time to open - we forget to talk about it - was not visible anymore. Could be, a shutdown of my machine solved the problem.