Vector exporting improvement request & isometric/orthographic question

Hi,

Excuse my poor english... I'm french and not so familiar with english.

I'm trying MoI through the final beta, and I think it's really pretty modeling software! I hope that I will be able to use it at office as soon as possible, but at this time I think some importants (for my needs) features are still missing (or I don't know how to get its benefits).

The most important one is about vector exporting function...

I've tried the .ai export function, and it's working, but not enough: for example, I draw a cone in MoI, and when I export it to .ai, I only have the base curve and a line. That what I need, is an export feature which give me the borders too...

And some other features like:
- the ability to set many others setting in export options window, like to define a specific line width for hard lines, and another one for other lines
- the choice to draw, or not, the lines wich are masked by a surface, or, better, to draw, in a option specified color, the shape wich corresponds to a surface, without border, to mask back lines

All this options should improve technical illustrators/designer productivity, so I this it could be interresting to include its into MOI...

Is it possible? Is it planned?

Due to my strange english, I don't know if you're able to understand me, so in attachments, you'll find some illustrations of that what I'd like, in the zip file or in a PDF file...

In addition, before to my boss get interested buying some licences, the soft will have to be able to set the view in orthographic mode and positionning it at isometric points of view (in order to prepare the vector output view) -> with 120° angles between each axes... Perhaps it's already posible but I didn't find this settings.

About exporting scale: 1mm in MoI have to be 1mm in illustator... Actually, I didn't find the way to get this result. This point isn't the more important as scaling isn't a big time eating operation...

And a question: did you plan to get the soft to be able to deal with other output vector formats, like eps/svg...?

Thanks, and sorry for the strange style of my post :)

best regards,

Cedric