Has anyone had MOI freeze/hiccup on them?

First off let me start by saying I cannot wait to be able to purchase this software! Incredible job!

I have had a few hiccups using the latest version which mainly revolved around three things, and I wanted to reach out to see if anyone has also experienced?

1. Flicker - when mousing over an object sometimes, (background programs flash for a split second on the layout screen) I try to recreate the events leading to this but can't seem to do it. I know it happens a lot when working on a design for a decent period of time. Exiting the program and restarting it does not seem to fix. This seems to happen when mousing over the zoom/reset area or the object for the split second you are over it and the icons transparency is changing.

2. Screen completely dissapearing and toolbars only left. This seems to happen often as well. Same symptons, you can exit/save the project after the program is done doing what it is trying to do, but the screen is gone (only surrounding toolbars remain with jibber jabber /black on the design screen)

3. Freezing. I have had the program freeze my PC for about 5 times last night working on a model. Completely frozen. I believe it happened when I attempted to rotate the object or text. (not 100% sure, because it catches me by surprise everytime it happens.

The resource meters look OK when using the app, so I am unsure if it is a compatibility issue with Vista (I know a new vista icon is introduced so Im assuming its been tested)

Im using a Dell XPS 410 (Core 2 DUO E6600), 2 Gigs RAM, Vista Ultimate, Nvidia 7800 SE , in general the machine is a decent setup. I am also using a Gateway FPD2485W 24" widescreen 1920 x 1200 Resolution display.

Thanks much
C