Sketchup exchange

In my opinion, the reason why MOI is so great and loved by a lot of us is because it is a >NURBS< modeler that's easy to use which allow you to>quickly build shapes and objects<.

What's you're asking of Michael to do now is add in some kind of>polygon editing toolset< which is asking him to add a bunch of additional code that is totally opposite from NURBS modeling (which is what MOI is, a NURBS modeler)

If you'd like to edit your sketchup models, I'd suggest using the inexpensive Silo 3D modeler or Hexagon - these tools (especially Silo) has a similar simple UI and workflow and will allow you to totally do what you need to a polygon model.

-Will

PS - All of us here I'm sure would like to see MOI sell like crazy in a bunch of different markets but again the whole reason why MOI is loved is because unlike polygon modelers, you can create shapes and objects way quicker by using NURBS modeling techniques.

Once you add back in polygons you're working with that "same ole" workflow that MOI originally got us away from!

If you really need NURBS and polygons, then I'd suggest you try Amapi Pro - (or probably better, Hexagon) but you're definitely not going to get that ease of use with the NURBS as with MOI.