Why Won't this blend?

Hi Chaps,

I am trying to learn MOI by building bottle shapes as that will be my main use for it. Here I have a typical shape, with a squared 'body' flowing into a cylindrical 'neck'.
I couldn't figure out how to make this as one generated shape, even using lofts because they wouldn't follow the side profile properly. Anyway, I ended up making it in
chunks. So I build the body as a simple extrude, filleted the base then separated the base surface and moved it up, rejoined the body then blended it back to the base to
make the punt (which is that inward dome bit on the bottom of all bottles). For some reason MOI would not blend in one go, I had to select each single edge on body and base and blend each one separately.
Here's my problem. I've built a cylinder for the neck and now need to smoothly blend between the top edge of the body and the bottom edge of the neck. Seems simple enough but for some reason the blend tool refuses to work. Nothing happens?? I select all the edges and run the tool but nada?

Here's the file. Could somebody take a look as this is a fundamental necessity for my needs so I must work out where I'm going wrong.

Many thanks.
Roger
Attachments: