viewport toolbars

1154.2 In reply to 1154.1 
Hi arquebus, thanks for your feedback!

I want to add some more options for the viewport in V2 - several people have requested to double-click the title text to maximize or restore a particular view. I didn't focus on that for V1 because it is less efficient in some circumstances. Like if you want to switch between a maximized front view to a maximized top view, you would have to click restore once to return to split view, then in go to the top view and maximize it - that's 2 clicks on 2 different controls in different areas. The current system allows for switching to any particular view in just one click.

re: remove viewport icons - you can do this currently by modifying the UI. Go to the \ui subfolder inside of MoI's main installation directory under \Program Files, and delete the file named ViewControls.htm . The next time you run MoI after that, you shouldn't have any view controls in the bottom of your viewport anymore. However, I don't recommend doing this because there are 2 other controls on that panel - reset, and zoom area. Especially Reset tends to be used pretty frequently even if you are using the other mouse buttons to handle zooming/panning/rotating.

- Michael