Halogen Lamp Tutorial

Hi, great tutorial. Just got to filleting the two cylinders from the base and ended up with three edges on one of them.
I think it might be when I trimmed them with the curved plane. I wasn't to sure what the step was to get rid of the extra cut the trim made into the main base object. I selected all the edges ( of the extra cut left by trim) and deleted which made the curved plane reappear ??? which I then deleted. Hope I explained that well :P thanks.

// Update: Ok I see what the edge is now its a trimmed bit of plane inside the base.No joy with the extra edge.

// EDIT: I am using the new non save version and have just carried on with the tut to half way through part 2 and have got to a fillet to far me thinks. Its not a happy bunny and keeps zooming in and freezing on the 3d viewport. So it might just be the me pushing the non save version too hard actually. I would have saved this scene at least 10 times to get this far usually. I'm very impressed with Moi though, I'm 2 days in and really enjoying myself.

EDITED: 29 Mar 2008 by WHEEL

Attachments: