MoI's opportunities?

Hi Michael!

Well, I read some discussion threads about Architecture_cad in Moi forum. Really don't you feel like write an advenced architectural cad software? Yess, I know that you are in first steps of Moi project but... I have just testing the 5th architectural cad program but It's crazy. It is not exist an perfect CAD for architectures. Well it is not true: The Frank o Gehry Technologies's provide an fantastic NURBS software (I think it is based on Rhino) for about 9-12000$ but it is crazy too. And The Vectorworks' product is very good, but it is very confortabless as compared to other software. And there are some perfect confortable programs just without nurbs surface (whitout nurbs import opportunities). (anyway I discoverd about 40 architectural cad software on the net)
Therefore I feel it needed because I think in my opinion in the next years(geneations) the organic forms (fractals etc.) will be apeared in the architecture too. And I dont tell you that create a low cost cad for architects just an affordable perfect nurbs software. That's all.