Smoothing lines on my MoI mesh

1046.4 In reply to 1046.3 
> Inside of Poser or some other 3D modeling app?

Yes - it would normally be an option somewhere inside of the polygon modeling application.

Unfortunately it kind of seems like Poser has tried to simplify things to an extent where it has removed many tools that are normally present for adjusting points and polygons. So it may not have this option that you need.

Any more normal polygon modeling application will have it, like Silo, Modo, Cinema4D, Softimage XSI, LightWave, Maya, 3DS Max, etc...

If Poser is missing tools that are preventing you from creating what you want, it may be time for you to switch to one of these more sophisticated polygon modeling tools instead.

There is also an option for welding when you export from MoI, this is the "Weld vertices along edges" checkbox that shows up when you export to a polygon file from MoI (in the advanced options when you push the arrow in the lower-left corner of the dialog). You may have previously unchecked this since I think you were trying to export pieces that could be assigned different materials before.

> And what about software named TOPOGUN ? Can I use him in these purposes ?

I'm not sure, but probably yes.

- Michael