V4 beta Feb-27-2019 available now

Hi Michael,

I tried to enable "open in low resolution" in "get info" and it actually helped a bit -- though it didn't completely solve the problem.

I have two Macs and the problem occurs on both of them. One is an 27 inch iMac from 2014 and the other is a MacBook Pro from 2017. I've attached specs for both of them.

Here's a link to a video that demonstrates the problem (I've used wetransfer, so it should work for one week from now):

https://we.tl/t-x0f3VXXoik

Since you can't see my mouse, I'll explain what I am doing; I move the mouse to a random position, wait, press the middle button, and then start panning. As you can see in the video there is a delay (while the mouse moves) before MoI recognizes the mouse gesture.

I regularly use Blender, Substance Painter, Onshape, ZBrush and other 3D software, and I've never encountered this issue in either of those programs. Also panning/orbiting works fine in MoI V3. I've tried two different mouses (Magic Mouse and 3DConnexion Cad Mouse) -- it makes no difference.

An important thing that I just discovered is that orbiting works perfect when I press ALT and then use the left mouse button; hence it cannot be related to hardware issues. It only happens when I pan/orbit with the middle/right mouse button.

Best regards,

Nis