Dark Gray Theme

9242.9 In reply to 9242.8 
Hey, nameless. Thanks for the feedback. Glad you got the script problem figured out.

I don't use the Custom UI much, but I've changed the "moi.css" file back to the default spacer styles that control the gap between icons. Everything should be peachy again. ;-) You only have to overwrite the "moi.css" file, if you want.

When I first started changing MoI, I didn't know what anything was and it had been a over a decade since I last did any serious HTML/CSS/JS stuff. When MoI 4.0 makes it's official release, I'll be doing a clean up of everything and making sure my changes are minimal to the code.

----------

That said, I've updated the top post with the new v1.1 Dark Gray Themes for both MoI 3.0 and 4.0 beta. This change fixes the spacing problems experienced with Max Smirnov's Custom UI. And it updates the installation instructions for the beta version, in that it removes any mention of installing the Custom UI. I understand how Michael made it work automatically now. He's a smart cookie. I takes me a while to catch on.

And, of course, feel free to comment on any issues or concerns with this theme and I'll do my best to address them.

-- Cody