Dark Gray Theme

I just wanted to first say that MoI has been an absolute pleasure to use. The blend of simplicity and utility is unrivaled. I also really appreciate all the extra effort by the community. The custom commands have been invaluable to me. With that said, this is my Dark Gray Theme to share with the community here.

I've included some examples of the interface in action for those that might be curious. It's really easy to install and instructions are included in the ZIP file. I've also included an Inkscape SVG file with all the icons. Each icon is very close to the original style, so everything feels familiar.

And here's a screenshot of the Dark Gray Theme for the Beta 4.0 (Oct. 17, 2018) release. This version of the theme seems to be working properly, but I have not tested it as extensively as the 3.0 version. It also features more custom icons and an updated SVG file for those that want to change the icons further.

And finally, here's a cropped screenshot to illustrate how the Max Smirnov's Custom UI 2.0 beta 2 mod works with the optional Dark Gray Theme Custom UI Bar add-on for MoI 4.0 beta. You must install the Dark Gray Theme first, then install this add-on. With all the command buttons in the Max's default Custom UI installation, this Custom UI Bar add-on makes it much more manageable on the screen.

And... and now the Custom UI Bar add-on has been implemented for MoI 3.0 to work with Max's Custom UI 1.03 mod. Make sure you have the v1.1 Dark Gray Theme and Max's Custom UI mod installed first and then install the "Dark Gray Theme (MoI 3.0) - Custom UI Bar.zip" file. You can turn on all the buttons and add your own without interfering with MoI's native buttons.

If someone has any questions about further modifying this theme, feel free to post in this thread. I've done my best to fine-tune the interface throughout the application, but if I've missed something, let me know and I'll try to fix it in a timely manner.

Thank you so much, Michael, for making this amazing 3D modelling software and thanks to the community that supports it.

EDITED: 4 Mar 2019 by ECHOLOCATING