A free subd to NURBS solution

Hi everyone I would like to resume this discussion; the difference I noticed, using FreeShip to convert subdivision surfaces in addition to the extreme speed in generating nurbs surfaces, is also sometimes a clean and simple surface, and in some cases follows the edges of the object.
Then you could in moi3d select the edges of the surface to be sharp or to use as a limit of the surfaces a bit like when using the edges creases in Blender, before generation of surface.
A last one also gcad3d converts files in vrml1 format if someone want try my tips..
Below the link to the file that generates the nurbs but I'm not sure ..:P

https://github.com/markmal/freeship-plus-in-lazarus/blob/5774a88d1e050b7eb58d7c2a81dc85e94f8b6768/Units/FreeIGESUnit.pas

Here a new test with the difference on patch generation, but even this is a bit mess, and will be awesome have the ability to determinate the edge of resulting surface even manually with some work flow on the script. But anyway the Max's script is very useful and that's one of the reasons I bought moi3d, which also works in Linux, and now I have a good CAD modeler for some task if someone want a done in Nubrs, but I'm too familiar with Blender where I do every thing also CAD design and sheet metal parts.

Attachments: