Nodebundle for playing with nodes

7777.307 In reply to 7777.306 
Is it possible a clip how to exactly download, install & make this double-reverse helix?
I also would like to know if there is a repository where all, or most of the nodes are available.
I've got my Moi3d modded supremely with commands, scripts, shortcuts & lighting options, not to mention tricked-out the GUI & ICONS, therefore I'm not keen on destroying the beautiful setup I have now. Nevertheless, I'm looking at finding a means to download, install & build what I see nodes are capable of creating - I just don't want to guess at what to download - install - and how to configure.

I find that the general inmate population here wish to prevent Moi3d from becoming super charged, (too) populated with many sweet scripts, shortcuts, nodes, lighting options, interface skins & icons, however isn't there a way to present an install option where one could ENABLE / DISABLE add-ons during installation for those of us who would like those gems?

Why not have a questionnaire - survey ha-ha!

It's interesting understanding how 3d Coat compliments Moi3d, and how it compares to Rocket 3f.

I'm hardcore Rhino 5 & T-Splines - and trying to beef up Moi3d in order to give me every possible advantage as far as the add-ons here. The downside is that it requires a month of reading forum posts in order to
ferret out the latest & greatest complimentary tools which this pool of genius's conjure up!
Cheers
Ced