Nodebundle for playing with nodes

Warning! In order to 'not' get banned I need anyone who finds my posts offensive, or has an anxiety attack - to please stop THIS POST reading immediately.

Alright! Question for the GENIUS BAR - and it must be happy hour?

Seeing how Moi3d is like a buffet - and you go along the table (forum) helping yourself to every course - nodes, scripts, hotkeys, icons, jpg's, png's, zip's, txt and 3dm files freely - hoping you're getting something 'fresh' as opposed to 'rotton' i.e. an old version - the big question is: How do you install all this without screwing up your already custom UI (or anything else!)?

Why can't we have an option? A STANDARD or CUSTOM optional install feature when you download & install your purchase? Then you could simply CHOOSE from the CHECKBOXES which options you'd like to install, and then have a SAVE WORKSPACE AS option - and various GUI SKINS to choose from - as well as ICONS?

See attached items, e.g. the CUSTOM INTERFACE I have which is easy on the eyes, the downloaded NODES which I'm about to install - gingerly - and all the whistle's and bells which are gleaned from the FORUM JUNKPILE: