Nodebundle for playing with nodes

7777.1800 In reply to 7777.1797 
I see that this is more painful than anticipated...

In the software industry / in open source/ among hobbyists, we almost always distribute source code using a version control system like git. It allows us to safely keep backups of files, and also easily upgrade to new versions. I would strongly encourage the moi community to consider using Github or something similar rather than passing around .zip files without any version history. There is a learning curve but it is a life-saver - I swear. You can ALSO produce easy-to-install zip archives, but code is happiest (and safest) when its in version control first.

Around 3.20 in the video, what I type is just to go to different folders on your hard drive. You can type:

cd /c
cd "Program Files"
cd "MoI 4.0 trial"

(Presumably you're not using the trial but I don't know the name of the non-trial folder on windows)

I have to ask Michael if I can distribute my changes as a .zip. For example, does the license permit me to distribute a modified version of Fillet.js? So far I'm using a .patch file which allows me to share my changes without ever distributing Moi3d's original source code.