Nodebundle for playing with nodes

7777.1673 In reply to 7777.1672 
Hi Michael,

The unlockSelection();
script appears to have no effect.

There is a difference in selectability between MoI3 and MoI4beta.
After running the vectorExample nod file, the arrow cones are NOT mouse click selectable in MoI3, but are mouse box drag selectable. In
MoI4beta, the arrow cones ARE mouse click selectable, and mouse drag box selectable also.

In MoI4beta, there is another strange effect.
Running the shortcut key script on a selected arrow cone:

script:/*!Select edges v1.2 */ var gd = moi.geometryDatabase; function sl(o) { for ( var i = 0; i < o.length; ++i ) { o.Item(i).selected = 0; var e=o.Item(i).getEdges(); for ( var j = 0; j < e.length; ++j ) e.Item(j).selected = !e.Item(j).selected;}} gd.selectLoop(); var so = gd.getSelectedObjects(); var e = so.getEdges(); sl(so.getFaces()); sl(so.getSolids()); so.getBReps().setProperty('selected',0); e.setProperty('selected',1);

does NOT show the two arrow cone edges, UNLESS the mouse is hovering over the arrow cone, and then the mouse pointer is moved. (In MoI3, just moving the hovering mouse does NOT get the edges to show, but a mouse drag does get the edges to show.)
Creating a new cone with the MoI cone command and running the Select edges shortcut key results in the two cone edges immediately showing up on the screen.
If the mouse pointer is not on the selected arrow cone, and Select edges shortcut key is run, the two edges do not show up until left or right drag is done elsewhere on the screen, or if the mousewheel zoom is done.

Another strange effect is that if the arrow cone, and the new cone are BOTH selected, and the Select edges shortcut key is pressed, both cones immediately show the edges.
(A polygon with planar can also be used instead of the new regular MoI cone.)

- Brian

Hopefully someone else can reproduce this effect?

I thought that this problem might be helpful?

I imagine that vector.js is doing something wrong, or incompletely, and it is not a MoI3 or MoI4 bug?

ps Line 23 of vector.js has the code: dV.item(i).hidden = true;

Maybe the handling or cleanup of bVec() is incorrect?

EDITED: 29 Mar 2020 by BEMFARMER