Nodebundle for playing with nodes

7777.1323 In reply to 7777.1322 
A quick email search located my wiki password. It is well to avoid letting chrome save it, as otherwise the MoI forum password may be overwritten.

Yes, project time is limited. I have a little geometry project in mind, call it a little algorithm, to be done with the node package, but was very unsure of which nodes to use, and how to combine them properly, to get the desired results. Grasping that the three data types are all "arrays"/"lists" of some type, although each
is an array of different types of things, and that the array data "streams" or "flows" along the "wires"/ "tubes"/ "pipes," is helpful. The effective length of all of the wires is essentially zero, and data flow along them is nearly instantaneous. Also it seems like the same English word can be used to describe many different things, so it is harder to describe how everything works. It must be very hard for those whose native language is not English (or French:-). Several different things are called programs. It my be helpful to have a dictionary section defining what words and abbreviations mean. It is very helpful to have little demo node packages, to see how a node works, and LOTS of pictures. Most people have no idea how to program a nodeeditor somenode.js javascript program, myself partly included. Using these graphical nodes is a little easier.
- Brian

EDITED: 23 Dec 2018 by BEMFARMER