Parametric design in MoI?

This is a quite interesting bit of work done by Max. It provides some very powerful capabilities, but at somewhat of a steep learning curve-- not Max's fault.

It reminds me of the function editor of Vue. The very first time I used it, I was pretty much overwhelmed. Over years I became fairly adept and could create dense cloud structures, hypertexture volumes and interesting fractal landscapes. In talking with the Vue programmers, they too recognized the challenge the function editor posed to most users and decided to provide an 'abstraction layer' for the interface.

What this meant is folks like my friend Dax Pandhi could now take his elaborate functions and distill them into a few custom named sliders, hide the rest and allow the rest of us to be able to use them without having to understand vectors, max/min, what different fractals did, etc.. I think it was a smart move by Vue and also helped the community (and Dax!) significantly.

I would think something along an 'abstracted' interface might be worth exploring. As always, I'd encourage Max to sell this significant technology in order to find a way to help support it.