Parametric design in MoI?

7713.100 In reply to 7713.99 
Hi Pilou,

I renamed Math.js to nodemath.js to avoid Problems with other libraries. Both files are not finished, because a lot of mathematical functions are missing. especially there are some control sequences in the Array functions are missing (Clip the Arrays when they have different length). So I think You shouldn't translate them yet. Caused by the genue structure of Max's and Javi Agenjo's code, additional nodes touches the code in a first step only at index.html. I don't know if the proposed nodes are useful for someone, so we should Play around with them, discuss about the functionallity and improof them, or throw them away. So you can be fully concentrated to Max core functionality.
At this time I don't had a look at the internationalization function, because I have enough Problems with JavaScript and understand the code. But nevertheless I will have a look and try to understand it!? (I'm not a programmer - I only interessed in NOOODESS)

To integrate the files, place them in the nodes Folder. Then add two lines in index.html
<script type="text/javascript" src="nodes/nodemath.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="nodes/arrays.js"></script>

The menues will then generated:-)

Because all new nodes (excluded line, ICurve) are in These two files, they are already isolated:-) -> for doing with it, what you want!

A repository is a great idea, but we should wait till the next release!

Have a nice day!

Kind regards
Karsten