Beretta M92FS Concept

Very nice work Martin!
I'm not expert on weapon at all...so i can't say nothing about the real gun....
I'm speaking just about the modeling...and I like it
....if i can, just a thing...in my opionion (I repeat, i don't know details about guns or fire weapons) I'd smooth a little the edge where the edges ar too "hard" (so in the render light will do a very better effect on the edge).
But I'm speaking just about my 3d taste, not because i've a weapon knowledge :)
I like a lot this project, and as usual...it is always nice to see how powerful MOI is under the right hands :)

About the discussion....I know Martin and he helped me a LOT of times...he was always superkind with me...he used his times a lot of time to help me...and first of all...he tolds me about Moi the first time...i didn't know this little masterpiece...I know Moi thanks to Martin.
And in different ways, Andrei helped me a lot of times too with his fantastic tutorials (i used and appreciate them a big numbers of times).

I consider both of them resources for the forum and Moi community.
I hope that everything will be solved well and soon.
Personally, i think that via forum (or by text) can be easy to be misunderstood. and because of that...sometimes the things can degenerates.
I hope that all this can be solved peacefully.

Sorry for my bad english.

Please guys....I love this little community and i love Moi of course....i think that everyone, who more who less, can improve in a way or another this community...so in my opionion is always a bad things if someone leaves.

Different point of views are normal...

;)
--------

Arian DESIGN

--------

www.arianshamil.com