Remove bevel from model

Thanks, Michael! This model was originally created in what used to be called Pro/E by my client's engineers. After I import the STEP file I scale the model up 100x. You have helped me in the past and said that scaling up the model is the first step in solving trimming errors I was getting on import. I understand your explanation for scaling the model down by 1/10 before trimming, now.

From my experiences, most of the surfaces that I untrim from these models have this narrow spacing. In fact, I thought that was normal.

Am I on the right track for removing the fillet from the notch in the surfaces or is there an easier way to do it?

As a side note, I was able to speak with one of the engineers about a modification to a model I requested that they do on their end in"Pro/E." He said that when he tried to increase the size of a particular rounding his computer crashed. Wow! I thought that with a programs that costs thousands of dollars the engineers would be able to do whatever they like. Apparently I am not the only frustrated one. Heh, heh!

I love working in MoI! Keep up the good work!

-Randy