Polygonal Converter.

6674.314 In reply to 6674.1 
Hi Andrei, maybe because English is not your primary language you are not aware of the harsh and rude tone that your messages are having here.

I don't like to have the forum filled with arguments and "flame wars" - constructive criticism is certainly ok but if you only have disparaging comments those are not welcome.

In the very beginning of this thread, you asked: "Michael, Could you pleas make some Converter to convert from Polygon models to Nurbs."

So guess what, someone did make a converter and some people are finding it useful - it opens up a new method of modeling that can be used directly in MoI without needing to purchase Rhino and Tsplines which is a considerable investment. It is not surprising to me that this is useful to a lot of people.

If you yourself don't find it useful then that's fine - but there is no need to make rude comments about it, please stop doing that.

Maybe you don't remember this but back a year or so ago I was trying to tell you over and over again that much of what you were trying to do would be easier to do in sub-d modeling rather than in NURBS modeling, and you were very resistant to that....

- Michael