Geometry problems

656.50 In reply to 656.48 
Hi Josu, thank you very much for sending the problem file! That will help me a lot when I try and debug the problem.

I will work on it just after this next beta is finished - I want to try and wrap up this current one so you guys can use the new LWO export. I think that should help enable you to get n-gons over more often instead of only quads and triangles.

> In some Pipes.... Moi make Strange Visualization. But when
> I go to export them, it looks good!!

MoI generally does a more careful job in the export (which is also much slower to calculate though), so sometimes you will find stuff like this where the display mesh has problems but the export mesh is ok. The display mesh sort of takes shortcuts in some areas to make it fast. I would still like to fix these problems, but I've put less priority on them than export mesh bugs.

Can you possibly send one of those problem tubes to me at moi@moi3d.com? Just one tube shape would be enough - I will keep your file private and not send it to anyone else. It always helps very much to have an example file so I can reproduce the problem over here.

- Michael