CustomUI

6507.131 In reply to 6507.129 
Hi Mike,

> I downloaded from this portion of the early thread. Was this were I need to be when I downloaded it?

I think Max said to get the one from the 1st message in this thread, which is here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=6507.1

I just tested this over here on my Mac and it seems to be working ok for me.

What I did was right-clicked on the v3 beta's app icon and picked "Show package contents". Then inside there go to drive_c/moi

Then download the mac version .zip file that's an attachment on that first message.

Safari automatically unzips the file, go inside the unzipped directory and drag/drop both the "objects" and "snapshots" directories into drive_c/moi so you now have drive_c/moi/objects and drive_c/moi/snapshots.

Then go down inside of drive_c/moi/ui and also go into the /ui subfolder inside the downloaded one too. Grab all of that stuff tha's down inside of /ui and drag/drop it over into drive_c/moi/ui, if you have placed it in the correct spot Finder will warn you that there is one file that is a duplicate name (that's CommandBar.htm) and whether you want to keep both or replace it - choose replace here. After doing these steps then I was able to see the changes in MoI's bottom command bar.

Make sure you do not have MoI running while doing all that stuff.

Hope this helps!

- Michael