nurbs to obj

6040.29 In reply to 6040.17 
Hi Andrei,

> As I can see I'm only person here that use MOI not for Cad models)) But for games stuff and Art)))

I keep in touch with the forum all the time even though I haven't posted for a while and I really like the work you do, however your statement puzzled me, you are using MoI for CAD (Computer Aided Design) models, the modelling you do use a variety of engineering components that are available and can be manufactured and if your models were to be manufactured they would have to be modelled accurately in a CAD package, the current MI 17 that you did would of been designed on a high end CAD package, designed for manufacture which means not only producing an accurate model but accurate surfaces for post processing purposes along the design life cycle as well, which means just using Loft won't cut it ;)

You mention Art, well, we are all digital artists here we all have the canvas the tools to produce models, we copy existing we model from imagination and we all do get inspired that's why we're all here, love to see some of your art.

Cheers
~Danny~