New Apr-26 beta now available

568.13 In reply to 568.7 
Hi Eddi, thanks very much for the bug report!

> Letters " a s w z " cannot correct projects are and offset,shell command doesn't work

I've fixed this one for the next beta, it was due to those letters having some small deviations in some of their tangent directions which those commands are fairly sensitive about.

There is also a workaround that you can use for the current beta - if you use Edit/Separate on those curves, and then use Edit/Join to re-join them, the resulting curves will then project properly.

> Scripts : scalearray, fullscreen, do not function

For this one, I think you probably need to copy some files over to your new installation. For scalearray, copy the "ScaleArray.js" and "ScaleArray.htm" files from the previous beta's \commands folder into the new beta's \commands folder.

Also you've probably got FullScreen.js in the old beta's \scripts folder, make a new \scripts folder under the new beta and copy that file over.

After that then those scripts should work.

Your keyboard shortcuts automatically come over for each new beta because all the betas use one common moi.ini file. But those separate script files need to be moved over.

Let me know if that doesn't solve your problem for ScaleArray and FullScreen.

- Michael