Podcast interview about MoI and programming

I used to love sketching too, still do do sketches when conceptualising garden designs. I wonder if I have bad hand eye co-ordination, i know I cant use an X-Box controller for toffee. I have slight brain damage too from meningitis as a kid, and I have a touch like a baby elephant, so i am great at whacking things but useless with fineness, but at nearly 50 years old I have come to terms with those things, and you're both right I should sketch things first on personal projects but I tend to just jump straight in, some days it works too!!

The wave is cool, and the process of hitting undo is probably my most practised manoeuvre in MoI too, and there have been numerous projects that have hit the recycle bin never to be seen again. I think my lack of an engineering background is a mental block too, and i find myself having to translate things into "how would i implement this" if it was a garden design requirement. I will stick with it, but i get even more less time to play now. Sad, but it's just a hobby at the end of the day.

Michael - sorry for the thread dragging away from your OP, feel free to move these last few posts of our ramblings to another thread, say ... the benefits of MoI, or mastering the art of 3D, that is of course if Mike and P don't mind ?

All the best guys, and many thanks for the guiders and suggestions - It's appreciated

Martin Spencer-Ford