V3 beta Nov-6-2012 (Win/Mac) available now

5524.103 In reply to 5524.102 
Hi Martin, I'm glad that the chamfer UI is behaving better for you with that update in place!

> Could you do a similar fix here by any chance please?

Right now I'm not sure which specific piece of UI needs tuning up, I'll need some more information in order to know where I should apply a tune up.

Can you maybe post a screenshot showing what things look like when the scroll bar is showing?

One thing to note is that it's totally normal for a scroll bar to show if you simply have more UI needing to be displayed than will fit within the given area. If that's what you are running into then it's possible that there may be nothing to be done to tune it up, you would need to slightly decrease the UI font size or switch the scene browser to be in the other "Adjacent" mode where it is a separate panel rather than the "inside" mode where it occupies space at the bottom of the side pane, or get a higher resolution display that just has more space on the screen.

Right now it sort of looks like you're very close to having the entire side pane UI all completely filled up - switching the scene browser to the "adjacent" mode would likely help with that quite a bit.

But if I can see what particular piece of UI is misbehaving with word wrap in a screenshot from you there is a chance that I could fix it up - again those things are dependent on your particular UI size and what fonts MoI is using on your system so I do not see the same behavior you are describing over here and so more details about what you are seeing would be helpful.

- Michael