problem with blend (it could be user error)

4926.8 In reply to 4926.5 
thanks again michael,

yes i saw that thread before i posted and i tried it out. but moi was already working fine without having to delete the ends. that is to say when i tried it i got the same results. so it seems to be picking up the right curvature to go with. i thought maybe that applied to an earlier version of moi. either way i am still stuck.

i tried giving more distance between the circle and airfoil and also breaking the circle up all different ways.

i guess one thing i am unsure of is that i can't get around the airfoil being in four segments. it seems like that forces me to have to have the circle in four segments as well. i don't know exactly how this works, but just my experience with trying it over and over. i wondering if i could somehow have the airfoil in one segment if that would change things. its easy to have the circle in one segment. but i don't see of anyway to get the airfoil in one. join doesn't do it and union doesn't work in this case either. so just some noob confusions there.

the geo is really complex and that could be basically the problem. so this is what i'm hoping someone might know. i did also try putting in shapes in between as you suggested. i have also tried using an ellipse instead of a circle but no luck. i have tried this at least 20 different ways. i am definitely stuck.

edit; here are some pictures using a combination of blend and network commands. its really close to what i'm going for but it is off sligthly. i'm thinking a higher level of continuity is the missing link.