problem with blend (it could be user error)

4926.34 In reply to 4926.33 
Thanks burrman,

Your help has been very useful. PROP_DESIGN is essentially complete. I am only doing minor maintenance to it these days. Recently I recompiled it to get a little more speed.

I have been learning MoI some more and am able to make better models. I'm still learning though. I tried things a slightly different way and got even better results. The only problem I'm having right now is figuring out what causes bad surfaces or bad visualizations to occur. It seems rather random. Some of the graphics problems I reported earlier in this thread I can make go away depending how the model is made. But I don't have a handle on it yet. Some times rebuild helps and some times it makes things worse. The way that you go about the sweep changes things a lot too.

I'm going to mess with it more until I get something repeatable. Here are some pics of a more accurate model. The trailing edge fillet blends into the shank much more realistically now. Out at the tip of the blade the model is all distorted, when you zoom in. So I have to figure it out more. I didn't show that in the pics.

I have all the latest screenshots on my website.