Make It With MoI

4388.52 In reply to 4388.48 
>Woooow, these are really awesome tutorials!!! Thanks for doing all that extra effort!
Thanks Chyman, it's fun work.

>I like the color scheme you use for MOI's interface a lot. That's cool! What settings did you change to archive that?
I've been customizing UI's as long as I can remember, and I usually gravitate towards using my custom pen colors of teal, aqua, red and etc.
The setting for the colors are found in the Moi.ini file, and some can be set in MoI's setting dialog.
Many UI elements are .png files that can be tweaked in Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Those apps can tell you the RGB numbers to use for any desired color.
(http://moi3d.com/forum/messages.php?webtag=MOI&msg=1521.38)
Have fun with MoI.ini, but save a backup.

Michael, not to make light, but on a serious note:
MoI can be a Godsend for people with disabilities.
1)You only need the use of one hand. There may be pointer control systems out there for others with more impairment.
2)Not too many apps allow you to alter the sizing of UI controls to suit. Especially when your app needs a endless selection of tool buttons, sub-menus and convoluted quadruple key combinations!
MoI's UI interface is simple and customizable to any size. You can even add thickness to the lines and alter the color schemes to be more adaptable to the visually impared.
3) All it's missing is speech and audio ques! ;-)

Thanks Michael! I just had to use ArrayGem yesterday when I suddenly realized that it wasn't some silly rhinestone creator!
I kept wondering "what? ...a tool for decorating 3D Elvis suits?"
ArrayGem could come in hand for many jobs: For one, you could build an old war plane and apply all of the rivet-heads at once.

>Time to load up Jing!!! It would be much better.
I'm going to look into that, Burr! Though, I like to take my sweet time on some projects and end up performing a lot of back-tracking and revisions. But it would be an improvement.

>Maybe you can use these 2 colors scripts for some variations ;)
That's cool Pilou!