Do you feel it?

4363.202 In reply to 4363.191 
Hi Michael,

first, congratulation for V3! The new interface (UI) seems to work just fine.

I've tried the flow command on the file you provided and it working as expected. I then tried a surface to surface flow and here is what I get (Flow-test001). My intention was to deform a medallion from a flat surface to a rounded one. So I started simple but I didn't get what I was expecting. I assume something can be done to put the ring on the outside of the rounded surface. Also, as you can see both surface have the same Y length, so I expected the ring to have the same Y value as the original and since in the X direction the surface have different length I expected the ring to be strech.

Just to be on the safe side, I tried to make sure both surfaces had the same X and Y dimensions and this time I got what I wanted. (Flow-test002)

I think for cases like the first example, it would be nice to have somekind of option to flip the ring to the inside/outside and it maybe nice to have control over which direction (X,Y, maybe Z and XY, XZ, YZ, etc.) to stretch things beside having to do it by carefully (re) creating both surfaces.

Thanks and congratulation again,
Felix