Do you feel it?

4363.158 In reply to 4363.156 
Hi Michael,

"to do a good UI design" do you mean the MOI UI or the UI for a specific command?

I thought you where done with the new Moi UI or almost...

It seems you went through the requested features and possibly made up some sort of "ordered" list for yourself. I understand you need to study the feasability of those requests but without saying which you intend to give attention or not, is it possible to just have a simple list of all the request that where made. As it is, we have to go through hundreds of messages to figure out what those request are.

This is just a suggestion and maybe someone would volunteer to do it. Say we have a new thread with such a list (maybe with somekind of vote count next to the request) as the first (editable) post. Then every one could just reply with the "votes" and or make a new request. The maintainer of the request list would only have to update the first post with the new vote count and new request if any. I believe something like this could be useful to you and much simpler for us to follow and be up to date without having to go through hundreds of post.

Thanks again,
Felix